[Mne_analysis] speficying time courses with mne_simu

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:28:06 EDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

I am not very familiar with that tool, but if you want to do very
specific simulations, the best way to do this would be using either the
MATLAB toolbox (in either MATLAB or octave) or MNE-Python. You can
simply read the forward solution and multiply the simulated data (adding
whatever noise you like from whichever sources you prefer). This will
give you the most control over all aspects of the simulations.