[Mne_analysis] group dSPM?

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 8 10:22:31 EDT 2012

Hello Elena,

there is one way that would consist is keeping track on the noise normalization
used for each subject dSPM, then morph the noise normalization values too
and then do the maths to average MNE estimates and divide by the mean
noise normalization.

Unfortunately there is build in way to do this currently...

Alex