[Mne_analysis] error when using mne_read_forward_solution: operands must be convertible to logical scalar

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Sat Jun 9 15:35:18 EDT 2012

This is what I got at the Matlab command window:

>> [fwd]=mne_read_forward_solution(fname,force_fixed);
Reading forward solution from A6_ec1_fen_ds250_ico3_bem5120_fwd.fif...
            Reading a source space...[done]
            Reading a source space...[done]
            2 source spaces read
            Read EEG forward solution (1284 sources, 257 channels, free orientations)
            Source spaces transformed to the forward solution coordinate frame
??? Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.

Error in ==> mne_read_forward_solution at 246
if fwd.source_ori == FIFF.FIFFV_MNE_FIXED_ORI || ...

There was no complaint when I used this forward solution in my analysis to compute inverse solutions in mne_analyze.
How should I begin troubleshooting this?

-Jeff