[Mne_analysis] group dSPM?

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:07:23 EDT 2012

Hi Elena,
    If you have roughly similar #trials across subjects for noise-cov
estimation and averaging, that is very reasonable if you are looking
at an ROI.. However, in order to deal with the multiple comparison
problem across vertices, you'll have to do some kind of
bootstrapping/permutations to determine what the p = 0.05 threshold at
the whole brain level is... If your effects are strong, you could be
conservative and do a vertewise bonferroni correction or FDR..

Regards,
Hari

hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Ph: 734-883-5954