[Mne_analysis] noise covariance calculation

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:27:00 EDT 2012

Hi Matti,

I tried ico-4 and ico-5, and still get the same results – poor correlation between scalp and cortical sources. I have not tried the —loose option yet, will do that this afternoon. I did try —diagnoise, and that seemed to improve matters (though I do not know why – the manual says most users never need to use this), but I am experiencing issues with mne_analyse in trying to display the three different estimates. As I change from dSPM, which comes up as defult, to MNE, the inflated brain pane goes white, and I cannot get it back until I exit and go back in. Ever seen this before?

-Jeff