[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze inverse display problem

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:51:37 EDT 2012

Are you using OSX? I've had an issue with the display not working
appropriately sometimes (alternates between blank/maybe white and some
fixed image even when it should be updating). I chalked it up to an
improper implementation of OpenGL/XWindows on OSX since I have never
run into the same issue on linux x86_64 or i686.

Eric