[Mne_analysis] forward model having only segmentation files

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 8 11:58:25 EST 2012

Hello Anton,

it's doable but it's far from trivial as it requires you to understand the
internal of the MNE anatomical pipeline (where MNE expects to find
the files etc.). I would seriously consider running freesurfer on my subject
and rely the automatic / standard pipeline. Freesurfer also gives you
all the segmentations including the cortical surface for sources' locations.

Alex