[Mne_analysis] Visual artifact rejection

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:14:19 EST 2012

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response. I'm actually not thinking of any particular
artifact, I was just asking for curiosity's sake; in my past studies I have
always done artifact rejection manually rather than via an algorithm, and I
am now interested in moving my data pipeline to MNE but doing artifact
rejection and other preprocessing in a way that is maximally similar to
what I was doing before. I noticed that the FieldTrip toolbox has a
function for exporting its data to MNE, so it looks like my best option
might be to do the manual artifact rejection in FieldTrip and then import
to MNE for the rest of the preprocessing.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Stephen Politzer-Ahles