[Mne_analysis] forward model having only segmentation files

tokariev at mappi.helsinki.fi tokariev at mappi.helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 9 05:27:09 EST 2012

Hello Alex,

Thank you very much for your reply. I completely understand that it is
better to use Freesurfer first. But I deal with neonatal data. And
Freesurfer, unfortunately, fails to analyse such kind of data (when I
tried it even did not create all folders and files, those i could edit
manually). As far as I got from literature, people (almost) always do
segmentation of neonatal data manually and then launch Freesurfer. But
it takes a lot of time to do and is not trivial task. But I have
already segmentation files done in FSL. So, my idea was somehow to use
them in MNE to get forward model. What would you recommend? What do
you think the most optimal way to act in my case?

Regards,
Anton