[Mne_analysis] Finding the pseudo-event values for *fif files

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:33:37 EDT 2012

Hi Nela,

I got event files using mne_process_raw:

mne_process_raw --raw $SUBJECT"_raw.fif" --eventsout $SUBJECT".eve"

I don't recall doing anything special for the first line of the event
files; if I remember correctly, this command automatically made the first
line all 0s. (I also was saving my event files with a .eve extension rather
than .txt, I don't know if that makes a difference or not).

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Nela Cicmil <nela.cicmil at dpag.ox.ac.uk>wrote:

> Dear MNE users,
>
> I wonder if someone can please tell me how I might obtain the unique
> pseudo-value that is needed as the first line of the events *.txt file for
> each *.fif MEG data file, without having to save events to text/fif by hand
> using mne_browse_raw for each *.fif file one-by-one? Is there another, more
> efficient way, for example a command that can be used?
>
> I am using MNE-2.7.0-3106-Linux-x86_64 and Matlab 10a.
>
> Thank you so much for your help,
>
> Best wishes,
> Nela
>

> ----