[Mne_analysis] "Intensity too high" when using mne_watershed_bem

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri May 4 01:59:14 EDT 2012

hi Steve,

> Regarding your second question, I have two subjects without MRIs (one was
> unable to be scanned, and the other one moved during the scan) and was
> hoping to just analyze their data on an average brain rather than throw them
> out entirely.

the cortical constraint might not be adapted in this case and you
might have problems to have a good coregistration. I tend to say that
using either one of your subject or the average brain is pretty much
the same here. I would personally use one of my subject where the
coregistration ends up being not too bad and then use a free
orientation inverse.