[Mne_analysis] Creating a label in one hemisphere based on an existing label in another hemisphere

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:05:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have created a region in the left hemisphere by selecting my own set of
vertices (based on functional data). I would like to also create a region
as similar as possible in the right hemisphere. Does anyone know of any
functions to create a right-hemisphere region (label) using a corresponding
left-hemisphere region as input? (I asked about this on the Freesurfer
mailing list but didn't hear anything.)

Thank you,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

--