[Mne_analysis] Creating a label in one hemisphere based on an existing label in another hemisphere

Jon Houck jhouck at unm.edu
Thu May 17 12:37:27 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

You may be able to adapt the first part of the laterality processing stream
from the 2011 Greve et al. HBM poster to do this,
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/martinos/publications/posters/HBM-2011/HBM11-Greve.pdf.
 There are some instructions in
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2011-August/019869.html
.
  I've never attempted it myself -- good luck!

Jon