[Mne_analysis] forward model having only segmentation files

tokariev at mappi.helsinki.fi tokariev at mappi.helsinki.fi
Tue May 29 12:11:42 EDT 2012

Hi Dan,

Thanx for your reply.

Re masks:

Yes, they are binary masks. But I set '1' values to suitable for
Freesurfer data (to 110). As far as I know Freesurfer does not work
with binary data. 'Skin mask' is a contour of skin: on the black
background is a 1 pixel width countour that repeats skin countour
(each pixel = 110). 'Skull mask' has the same principle but with other
width.

Re -autorecon1:

I have done like you wrote. I used 'skin' volume for test. I got in
folder 'mri' next files:
error.log
mri_nu_correct.mni.log
nu.mgz
orig
orig.mgz
rawavg.mgz
T1.mgz
transforms

Folder 'transforms' contains files:
bak
talairach.auto.xfm
talairach_avi.log
talairach_avi_QA.log
talairach.xfm
talsrcimg_to_711-2C_as_mni_average_305_t4_vox2vox.txt

BW,
Anton