[Mne_analysis] Plotting topographies for MEG sensors

Diana Omigie d.omigie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:25:28 EDT 2012

Thanks,
I'm using neuromag. Comparing the evoked/raw channel names with layout
names, I notice there is a space in the latter that isn't there in the
former

MEG 0113
vs
MEG0113

Diana

p.s.
my script below

#mne
#export PATH=/home/do232950/MyPython/epd_free-7.2-2-rh5-x86_64/bin:$PATH
#export PYTHONPATH=/home/do232950/MyPython/mne-python:$PYTHONPATH
print __doc__
#ipython
import os

import mne
import pylab as pl
import numpy as np
from mne import fiff
from mne.layouts import Layout
from mne.viz import plot_evoked,plot_topo
#conditions = ['Pa_Ac','Vav','A']
conditions = ['A']

#evoked=dict()
#subj_id = ['s02']
subj_id =
['s01','s02','s04','s05','s06','s07','s09','s10','s11','s12','s13','s14','s16','s17']

for s, subj in enumerate(subj_id):
 data_ave_path =  'Desktop/ave/'
 for i, cond in enumerate(conditions):
  fname= data_ave_path + subj + '/'+subj +'_'+ cond +'_ave.fif'
  evoked= fiff.read_evoked(fname, setno=0, baseline=(None, 0))
  layout=Layout('Vectorview-all',path='Desktop')
 plot_topo(evoked, layout)
 title="mne"
 pl.figtext(0.03,0.93,title,color='w',fontsize=18)
 pl.show()