[Mne_analysis] FsAverage Scale

Christian Brodbeck christianbrodbeck at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:57:09 EST 2012

Hello all,

I am using the fsaverage brain for subjects for which no structural MRIs are available. During coregistration I noticed that quite a few subjects have a head that is much smaller than the fsaverage head. Is there a possibility to scale the fsaverage brain to fit a subject's head shape better? If this is not implemented, would it be possible to implement it in Python with mne-python/PySurfer? (i.e., which files would have to be modified/created?) Or is this scale difference not a real problem?

Thank you,

Christian