[Mne_analysis] magflat and gradflat in mne_process_raw

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 9 16:43:51 EDT 2012

hi,

indeed it's doable with mne-python although the command line tool :

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/blob/master/bin/mne_compute_proj_ecg.py

to compute automatically ECG / EOG projections does not support yes flat params.

In order not to forget I've opened in issue:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/92

In the future for bug reports and feature requests do not hesitate to
open an issue on github.