[Mne_analysis] Creating SSPs

Denis-Alexander Engemann d.engemann at fz-juelich.de
Mon Sep 10 12:31:36 EDT 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Hari,

so in the first place creating ECG / EOG / empty room SSPs should
yield a reasonable time-spent-checking / noise reduction trade-off...
In the case of the study I'am currently analysing the event-related
SSP might be difficult, as the paradigm implies a high level baseline
which means that the non-events are already quite meaningful and the
difference between baseline and event is really specific.  Also the
breaks between the events are just 2 to 3 seconds.

Denis