[Mne_analysis] help about convert a raw fif file to a Matlab mat file

陈雪 mengtongxiao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:10:50 EDT 2012

Dear All,
I want convert  a raw file(fif file) to a Matlab mat file.
I use the matlab toolbox.
I use the mne_ex_read_raw(() in matlab,but it talks me something is wrong.

??? Error using ==> fiff_pick_channels at 104
Missing channel STI 014

Error in ==> fiff_pick_types at 105
   sel = fiff_pick_channels(info.ch_names,myinclude,exclude);

Error in ==> mne_ex_read_raw at 91
picks =
fiff_pick_types(raw.info,want_meg,want_eeg,want_stim,include,raw.info.bads);
if i want convert  a raw file to a Matlab mat file,what can i do?

Thanking you in advance.
xue Chen