[Mne_analysis] mne_process_raw: event extraction

Vancelette, Reid Vincent RVANCELETTE at partners.org
Tue Sep 25 11:41:50 EDT 2012

Hi all again,

Thanks for all your responses. I have tried with/without spaces, and/or underscores, and with single quotes and none of these options allows me to get the channels. I still get this readout:

0 events found in /autofs/space/.../raw_data/MVS1_12_B8_raw-eve.fif
Trigger channel : STI101 max_event : 0

-Reid