[Mne_analysis] event file and noise covariance matrix

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:51:17 EDT 2013

Hey Junpeng,

I think I had to be careful with my use of quotation marks to get
mne_process_raw to recognize the "STI101" stim channel. I /think/ it was:

--digtrig 'STI101'

that eventually worked. You can also try loading the raw data file in
MATLAB or mne-python. There, all channel names are easily accessible, so
you can then use them to get indices for the raw data to double-check that
you have the correct channel name.

Eric