[Mne_analysis] forward model in python !

Junaid Naseer junaidnaseer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 08:17:28 EDT 2013

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but after
looking around a bit, I give it a go here !

I am a Masters student and want to participate in the GSoC.

I have worked with forward models during my time as a Lab Student for one
of my Professors ! Although my work was in the other direction, that is
taking the MATLAB code to C.

So, how could I get in touch with a (possible) mentor, for the following
project listed on MNE Python's Ideas page.

Thank you,

Forward model in Python

Possible Mentor: Alex Gramfort, Eric Larson

Possible Candidate: ???

Goal : MNE-python does not provide yet routines for forward modeling. The
ambition of this project is to port/bind to Python existing C code for
forward modeling (Allow setup source space and compute gain matrix).

Best Regards,
Junaid Naseer
junaidnaseer at gmail.com