[Mne_analysis] mne-python: simple topographic plot

Emanuele Olivetti emanuele at relativita.com
Tue Apr 23 04:56:48 EDT 2013

Hi Denis,

Thank you for pointing me to those PRs. I had a brief look to them but, to be
honest, I did not
find what I was looking for. In the the meanwhile I coded this simple function
which use
matplotlib's griddata and pcolormesh to create a topography, following this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3864899/resampling-irregularly-spaced-data-to-a-regular-grid-in-python

Please find attached the short topography code and jpg example. Beware: the code
is ugly :).
But maybe someone else might find it useful.

Best,

Emanuele