[Mne_analysis] --set option for multiple conditions

Joseph Frantz josephafrantz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:11:34 EDT 2013

Hello again,

I am getting ready to export labels using mne_make_movie.  I am scratching
my head over the best way to handle the --set option.  I have between 6 and
8 conditions per averaged data file (somatosensory stimulation paradigm)
and to me it looks like they have been numbered based on when mne_process
raw first encountered them.  This makes batch processing difficult because
even though the condition name comes up attached to the set number in
mne_analyze, the set number for that condition varies per file.  Is there
any way to call for the assigned condition name instead of this assigned
number, or to re-average with some option turned on to make these
assignments uniform?  Thanks!

-Joseph Frantz