[Mne_analysis] vertex numbers in source space files

Björn Herrmann bherrmann at cbs.mpg.de
Mon Aug 5 04:44:39 EDT 2013

hey alex,
thank you for your quick response. i also did more digging and compare coordinates in label files (vertex numbers starting from 0) with the coordinates in the source space file after reading in matlab, and you are right +1 is already applied when reading in matlab.
i think I also found what makes my solutions look weird. before, i was first morphing (morph map multiplication) the solution of the reduced source space to the full fsaverage surface and did the smoothing/interpolating on this surface. now i changed the order of this approach, first smoothing/interpolating the solution of the reduced source space to the individual full surface and then I do the morphing. looks very good now.
best,
björn

------
Björn Herrmann

Auditory Cognition Group
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Stephanstrasse 1a, 04103 Leipzig, Germany

phone: ++49 (0)341 9940 2606
email: bherrmann at cbs.mpg.de