[Mne_analysis] Overlaying multiple labels on a surface in mne_analyze

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:23:11 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback. Is it also possible to draw labels in PySurfer?
The reason I ask is because I have some funky labels (labels which were
defined on a decimated source space instead of a Freesurfer surface, so
when I plot them they show up as a bunch of disconnected points rather than
as nice contiguous areas), so I was hoping to just draw labels around them
to make nicer-looking plots; but to keep them from overlapping with
neighboring labels, I would probably need to be able to overlay a few at
once. (I tried doing this in Freesurfer by turning my labels into an
annotation and plotting the annotation, but I've been running into issues
with that pipeline, so I thought I'd try it in MNE instead.)

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi