[Mne_analysis] mne_edf2fiff available in mne-python?

Grace Leslie grace.leslie at syntrogi.com
Wed Aug 21 15:11:25 EDT 2013

Dear MNE list,

I am new to both Python programming and MNE, and haven't been able to find
out the answer to my question in the MNE Python documentation.

Specifically, I am trying to import an EDF file into the FIFF format so that
I can use the other MNE functions.

I have found the mne_edf2fiff function referenced here:
http://martinos.org/mne/manual/convert.html?highlight=mne_edf2fiff

I cannot figure out how to incorporate this function into my Python script:
is it available for use in the python environment? I'd be very grateful to
see a starter python script that shows how to reference this function, or to
be pointed to a section of the documentation that discusses using these
functions.

Best wishes,

Grace Leslie