[Mne_analysis] mne_analyse error: libquicktime.so. mne_setup_sh run

junpeng.zhang junpeng.zhang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:52:09 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

I ever encountered the error long time ago.
Alex's email remained me of my solution to the error.
please download the file here

http://kanboxshare.com/link/PnRUMuv6VLzS4LcIPNzSN2hvgjAN4HfJ1Bb6HRek0aLoBzKQzelXg0k7h1pV4az82aA73hXnPemVEEnazN0yzQ7VP9KKuTMoyqdEzJbLysDYkqomHDyXm
 ,copy it into your $MNE_ROOT/lib
and then run the function.