[Mne_analysis] Problem with new Elekta acquisition software

Ghuman, Avniel (NIH/NIMH) [V] ghumana at mail.nih.gov
Sat Feb 2 09:05:49 EST 2013

Hi Eric et al.

We figured out Don's problem locally, it turned out that the files were corrupted during transfer.  Thanks for your help.

Best Wishes,
Avniel

Avniel Ghuman, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Cognitive Neurodynamics
Director of MEG Research
Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery and Neurobiology
Faculty in the Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition
University of Pittsburgh