[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze surface viewer error

Vincent Rupp rupp.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:55:44 EST 2013

Hello,

I am using mne_analyze to align MEG/MRI coordinates in accordance with the
instructions at http://www.martinos.org/mne/manual/sampledata.html#chdijbig.
However I am having an issue with some of the way my inflated surfaces
appear when displayed in the viewer. I've attached two examples of some
particularly bad ones, and the third attachment is an example of what the
inflated surface looks like ordinarily. This third image is the same
surface as the first one that looks like a block. At what point in
processing is my workflow going wrong? Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Vincent Rupp