[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze surface viewer error

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 5 07:52:42 EST 2013

Hi Vincent,

I assume this problem happens with your own data not for with the sample
data set, correct? Did you check the FreeSurfer segmentation? It looks
to me like FreeSurfer failed for some reason. Here are some instructions
on how to check the FS output:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/OutputData

I hope this helps.

Martin

On 02/04/13 19:55, Vincent Rupp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using mne_analyze to align MEG/MRI coordinates in accordance with
> the instructions at
> http://www.martinos.org/mne/manual/sampledata.html#chdijbig. However I
> am having an issue with some of the way my inflated surfaces appear when
> displayed in the viewer. I've attached two examples of some particularly
> bad ones, and the third attachment is an example of what the inflated
> surface looks like ordinarily. This third image is the same surface as
> the first one that looks like a block. At what point in processing is my
> workflow going wrong? Thanks in advance.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Vincent Rupp

Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129