[Mne_analysis] Trouble lanching mne_browse_raw, mne_analyze

K Ogata katuya at med.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 7 05:10:44 EST 2013

Dear MNE experts,

I just installed MNE suite on linux PC and works well with command.
But when I launch GUI software such as mne_browse_raw and mne_analyse,
the windows look weired. I took screen shots of the windows, the link
of which is as follows:

https://picasaweb.google.com/118381394925289099963/MneWindowTrouble?authuser=0&feat=directlink

OS: Scientific linux 6.3(x86_64)
MNE v2.7.2(x86_64)
video card: nVidia GeForce 8600GTS

I have installed it on another linux, but I've got the same problem.
OS: Fedora 14(x86_64)
MNE v2.7.3(x86_64)
video card:nVidia

For another linux PC(Fedora 11 x86_64), I could get a normal gui
window as in manual.

I suppose some libraries are missing, but it does not give me warning
or error messages. So I don't have a clue.

 mne_opengl_test worked well. So I don't think it is a problem of
OpenGL libraries.

Many thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Best,

K Ogata