[Mne_analysis] Trouble lanching mne_browse_raw, mne_analyze

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:19:51 EST 2013

Hey K,

Yes, I just helped a coworker with this same issue two days ago. Turned out
in their .bashrc they were just running '$MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_setup_sh'
instead of 'source $MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_setup_sh' -- the "source"ing of this
setup script is critical, as it maintains the environment variables set by
'mne_setup_sh' across the terminal session, instead of just having them
during the execution of .bashrc.

Cheers,
Eric