[Mne_analysis] Trouble lanching mne_browse_raw, mne_analyze

K Ogata katuya at med.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 7 20:25:04 EST 2013

Hi Eric,

Thank you for additional advice. When adding to .bashrc, I get
messages from the script every time I open a terminal.  So I added the
sentence '. $MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_setup_sh' to .bash_profile, not .bashrc.
I have no problem as for now. I'll try your suggestion when in
trouble.

Thank you again.

Best,
K Ogata