[Mne_analysis] Query over medial wall activity

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 9 16:10:20 EST 2013

hi everyone,

just a quick note. The SNR used in dSPM extends the spread. If you have
high SNR data you should reduce these "ghost sources". It would worth
performing a simulation to see what's a good SNR to avoid this. Also
now that mne-python has LCMV beamformer it'd be curious to see
how much this will happen too (it should at a certain level).

Cheers,
Alex