[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze surface viewer error

Vincent Rupp rupp.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:50:44 EST 2013

Using the -gcatlas option with mne_watershed_bem successfully resolved this
issue; thanks for the helpful responses. Also, I just wanted to suggest
packaging libgfortran.so.1 with new MNE installations because it seems to
cause issues with many users who have newer versions of the library already
installed. Thanks again!

Best wishes,

Vincent Rupp