[Mne_analysis] [mne-python] spatio temporal clustering stats

Denis-Alexander Engemann d.engemann at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 12 10:51:54 EST 2013

Dear list, just to give you a short update.

It turned out there was a silent bug in 'mne.stats.spatio_temporal_cluster_1samp_test' regarding the parameter-handling for parallel computation.
background: negative values indicating the number processors *not* to be used interfered with the internal job dispatch. As a consequence the test just was not performed leaving the array of p-values unmodified.

This issue is fixed in the current development version of mne-python.

Once more thanks for your immediate responses!

Best,
Denis