[Mne_analysis] Select trials to average (post-stimulus) by what answer was given

Brian Coffman bcoffman at mrn.org
Mon Feb 18 14:40:59 EST 2013

Hi Joe,
You can get the events list out by using the linux shell function
"mne_process raw --raw [inputfile] --eventsout [output filename for events
file]". Then, after you have corrected the events as needed (i.e. by
removing trials which are followed by event 4), you can read in the new
events file using "mne_process raw --raw [inputfile] --events [events file
name]".

Hope that helps.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Joseph Frantz <josephafrantz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to average some meg data around the stimulus onset trigger,
> but want to exclude trials in which the subject later timed out (did not
> answer in allotted time).  Correct, incorrect, and timeouts are all coded
> differently as 2,3,4 respectively.   Does anyone know how I can write
> the averaging description file to do this, or know of another solution?
>  Thanks for the help!
>
> -Joseph Frantz
> University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
> Research Tech 2

-Brian Coffman, M.S.
Research Associate, The Mind Research Network
Doctoral Candidate, The University of New Mexico

Phone: (505) 336-0606
Fax: (505) 272-7011

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."
  - Emo Phillips