[Mne_analysis] Spatio-temporal clustering

Nicola Molinaro nicolaml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:53:25 EST 2013

Dear mne-python experts,
We are trying to run spatio-temporal cluster stats for my experiment. I
tried to follow the 'plot_cluster_stats_spatio_temporal.py' example with 5
participants (and two conditions). I am trying to run my analyses in my
iMac Os 10.6.8 with 4 Gb of RAM. We are using the last update of mne (0.5)
and we constantly find the following error.

[done]
    Reading a surface...
[done]
    8 BEM surfaces read
-- number of connected vertices : 20484
Clustering.
Python(17084) malloc: *** mmap(size=557166592) failed (error code=12)
*** error: can't allocate region
Bus error

any suggestion?

(By the way, with 2 participants the script works...)