[Mne_analysis] mne_ex_read_write_raw

Elisabeth Fonteneau ef309 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 13:40:00 EST 2013

Hello again,
Thanks Alex for your answer
I did check this and the first_samp are the same in both files , also number
of total samples.
I also did a test using an original file and passed it through the
mne_read_write_raw function (without ICA stuff)
And I do have the same behaviour, then I am assuming the problem is not
coming from ICA but more about that mne_read_write function
The file is correctly written but the old event format is not handle
anymore.

Any other ideas?
Best,
Elisabeth