[Mne_analysis] Speeding up mne_make_movie

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:43:23 EST 2013

hi Andy,

it's likely that my matlab code for morphing is too naive for such a use case.
The python code is likely to be much more efficient (including
parallel computation)
I would give it a try.

here is an example of stc morphing in python:

http://martinos.org/mne/auto_examples/inverse/plot_morph_data.html#example-inverse-plot-morph-data-py

hope this helps,

Alex