[Mne_analysis] Save and discard buttons in "adjust coordinate alignment" window

Vincent Rupp Jr. rupp.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:36:19 EST 2013

According to the manual's instructions for saving
transformations<http://martinos.org/mne/manual/sampledata.html#saving-the-transformation>,
and the "Refining the Coordinate Transformation" instructions in the
preceding section, there should be both a "save" and a "discard" button in
the *Adjust Coordinate Alignment *window of mne_analyze, but I don't see
any such buttons, nor can I find any such options in the pull down menus in
the main window. I am running MNE 2.7.3 in 32-bit Ubuntu Linux 12.04. Is
this an issue with the version I am using, or am I just looking in the
wrong place? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Vincent