[Mne_analysis] question regarding mne_do_forward_solution

Denis-Alexander Engemann d.engemann at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jan 28 16:42:12 EST 2013

Hi Andrew,

to add to this, as I understood it, the reason for this is that channels selected are taken into account by the leadfield computation. In case, raw and average  include different channels (as often is the case) you might get slightly different results.
Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Cheers,
Denis