[Mne_analysis] mne_compute_raw_inverse

Elisabeth Fonteneau ef309 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 29 13:47:19 EST 2013

Hello MNE_users,

I have a question regarding the command mne_compute_raw_inverse.

If I used that function with  --labeldir option,

the output will collapse all the labels  from the directory in one fif file,
and I have one average waveform per ROI requested

Example of command used:

mne_compute_raw_inverse --inv inv.fif --in subj.fif --labeldir
/label/subject/ --out output.fif

Now I would like to export all the vertices within a ROI and not only one
waveform average per ROI

Example of command used:

mne_compute_raw_inverse --inv inv.fif --in subj.fif --label label.label
--out output.fif

For this output I have now in the fif file my different vertices included in
the ROI, but at my surprise I have 3 vectors for each vertices (x,y,z)

I tried all the command (picknormalcomp, align_z) to obtain only one
component per vertices but for now with no success..

Is ther a "magic option" that I am not aware of ?

Best

Elisabeth

Dr Elisabeth Fonteneau

Neurolex Group