[Mne_analysis] EDF+ import problem

Romain Trachel romain.trachel at inria.fr
Wed Jan 30 04:02:06 EST 2013

Dear MNE users,

I have some trouble importing EDF+ files with the mne_edf2fif function.
I have attached a file sample with 8 channels recorded at 2048Hz and the corresponding annotations (e.g. triggers).
The problem is mne_edf2fif dont find any annotation in the edf file using the attached .txt file as an annotation map, and also using the --tal option.
However I can see these annotations using an edf browser and also import them from eeglab.
Does anyone had this problem before? Could it come from the software that have generated these files with the EDFlib?
Thanks for helping me...

Cheers,

Romain