[Mne_analysis] Save and discard buttons in "adjust coordinate alignment" window

Dykstra, Andrew Andrew.Dykstra at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 30 06:34:13 EST 2013

This happens to me on my 1366 x 768 Thinkpad as well.  Seems the vertical axis is not sufficiently large/resolved to display the lower-most options of "Adjust Coordinate Alignment," and likely other menus as well.  I get around this with a second physical screen or, at least on Ubuntu (I imagine on Mac as well) a second workspace below where the main mne_analyze window is open.

hth,
Andy

--
Andrew R. Dykstra, PhD
Auditory Cognition Lab

"How small the cosmos.  How paltry and puny compared to human consciousness . . . to a single individual recollection." - Vladimir Nabokov