[Mne_analysis] Problem with new Elekta acquisition software

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:31:13 EST 2013

Don,

Sorry to hear about the errant saving. One option would be to try using
mne-python -- it might be possible to load the raw file there, add the
necessary info to the header (stored in mne-python in raw.info), and save
it.

If you're not too familiar with python, if you can make a sample errant
file available, I could try loading it in mne-python myself to see if it's
possible (and thus worth your time to get a python setup going). In any
case, it's possible that an error thrown in python would be more
informative than a segfault regarding the problem.

Eric