[Mne_analysis] [ANN] MNE-Python 0.6 release

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sat Jun 15 13:53:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the new 0.6 release of mne-python just the
before the HBM conference.

This release comes as usual with a lot of new features and usability
improvements thanks to our ever growing number of contributors. The
full list of the 52 improvements coming in this release is at

http://martinos.org/mne/whats_new.html

As usual we welcome bug reports, feature requests, critics and even
more contributions.

Some links:

- https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python (code + readme on how to install)
- http://martinos.org/mne (full MNE documentation)
- http://martinos.org/mne/auto_examples/index.html (the Python examples)
- http://martinos.org/mne/python_reference.html (Python functions documentation)
- http://mne-tools.github.io/mne-python-intro-slides/ (slides)
- http://martinos.org/mne/python_tutorial.html (an
introduction/tutorial to basic mne-python)

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mne_python

Come say hi at our HBM poster No 1728 on Monday from 1:30 PM  - 3:30 PM

Regards,
The MNE-Python developers

People who contributed to this release with their number of commits:

   340  Eric Larson
   322  Denis A. Engemann
   196  Alexandre Gramfort
    72  Christian Brodbeck