[Mne_analysis] specifying registration to mne_do_forward_solution fails

Vincent Rupp Jr. vincentruppjr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:05:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

If I run mne_do_forward_solution and use the --trans option to specify the
MRI/MEG coordinate registration I created using mne_analyze, the process
fails with this message: "Cannot read the coordinate transformation".
However, if I run mne_do_forward_solution without using the --trans option,
it finds the registration on its own and successfully uses it to compute
the solution.

Why does it fail when specified and succeed otherwise, even though it's
using the same registration file?

I used the "save" button in mne_analyze to save the registration, as
opposed to using the "save to MRI set" button. Is this relevant?

Best wishes,

Vincent Rupp Jr