[Mne_analysis] fiff_write_evoked.m - Writes only the first condition from the original file

Candida Jane Maria Ustine candida at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 22 18:14:29 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to overwrite an evoked file after deleting a couple of projectors from the original evoked file in Matlab. After creating the new evoked file, only the first condition from the original evoked data structure is written. I looked through the fiff_write_evoked.m script and it seems like my subject fails in the section where the epochs get written for each set(condition) in a loop.

Here are the commands I ran:
>>ev1 = fiff_read_evoked('ac1_BaleenHP_All-ave.fif')
>>ev1.info.projs(3)=[]
>>ev1.info.projs(6)=[]
>>fiff_write_evoked('ac1_BaleenHP_All-ave.fif', ev1)

(I have checked every field in the old and new evoked data structures and everything is the same expect for the number of projectors. I wanted to know where the conditions are stored in the evoked data structure?)

 >>length(ev1.evoked) returns 1, but the original evoked data has 10 conditions (when I view it in mne_browse_raw). Has anyone encountered this before or am I missing any step in-between?

Thanks much!

Best,
Candida

--
Candida Jane Maria Ustine M.Eng.
NeuroCognition Lab
candida at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.